XED Power provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
- Warranty Timeline
Item Warranty Period (Months) XED Power Sets 36 XED Power Rails 36 XED Power Sockets 36 XED Power USB Sockets 36 XED Power Speakers 36 Other XED Power Accessories 36
- Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by XED Power or XED Power ’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
XED Power’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through XED Power’s authorized distributors and retailers.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● XED Power must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through XED Power or XED Power’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized XED Power reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by XED Power quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
XED Power is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of XED Power products
● Returning personal items sent to XED Power
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by XED Power, XED Power takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. XED Power does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
- Authorized Resellers and Distributors
Sales Channel Authorized Seller XED Power Website XED Power